Wirify service is provided by Volkside Pty Ltd (ABN 53 134 018 910) based in Carlton (Melbourne), Victoria, Australia and subject to the laws of the Commonwealth of Australia. Contact details.
Information we collect
We lawfully collect personal information that is necessary for our business and services to operate. The information we collect and hold may include:
- Information you provide us when you use, purchase or sign up for services from us. This information may include your name, company name, address and contact details such as an email address.
- Information derived from communications between you and us.
- Information derived automatically from accessing our services. Some of this information is collected using cookies and other technologies.
The amount and type of information we collect depends on how you use of the facilities and services available through our websites.
By signing up for Wirify you agree to provide and maintain accurate account information about yourself.
Specific information collected when using Wirify
- The url and title of each wirified page is logged along with Wirify version information — please be mindful of this if you use Wirify on secure or otherwise sensitive pages.
- When using Wirify Pro to export wireframes the complete contents of the wireframe (div with id ‘wirify’) and the processing details are uploaded to your account. Besides the url, title, and headings any other direct content from the original webpage is not uploaded.
How we use this information
We look after the privacy of your personally identifiable information. We will not share your personal information with third parties unless you give us express permission to do so, or it’s required by law.
Generally we will only use and disclose your personal information to:
- establish and maintain your relationship as our customer
- provide the services you have requested from us
- run, manage, measure and improve our services
- answer your enquiries
- ensure that you abide our terms of service.
- support marketing and advertising initiatives including sending you news and updates regarding Wirify and other services from us.
If you at any time receive any communication from us that you’d prefer not to receive, please contact us and we will remove you from our mailing list.
Access to your personal information
In most cases, you can gain access to the personal information that we hold about you, subject to some exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to check or amend your details, please contact us.
We will take reasonable steps to keep secure any personal information that we hold and to keep this information accurate and up to date. Personal information is stored on a secured server, database or files.
You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account by protecting your email address and password.
The internet is not always a secure method of transmitting information. Accordingly, we cannot accept responsibility for the security of information you send to, or receive from us over the internet or for any unauthorised access or use of that information.
Changes to this policy
This page last updated on 12 Apr 2011