» Instructions on how to use Wirify are in the Wirify user guide
How to install Wirify
- Firefox, Safari, Chrome and Opera: Drag the link below to your bookmarks toolbar.
- Internet Explorer: Right click on the link below > Add to Favorites > Security Alert: Yes > Create in: Favorites Bar > Add
How to show the bookmarks toolbar
- Firefox: View > Toolbars > Bookmarks Toolbar
- Safari: View > Show Bookmarks Bar
- Chrome (Mac): View > Always Show Bookmarks Bar
- Chrome (PC): Customize and control Google Chrome (i.e. the wrench icon) > Tools > Always show bookmarks bar
- Opera: Menu/View > Toolbars > Bookmarks Bar
- Internet Explorer: Tools > Toolbars > Favorites Bar
How to install Wirify – video tutorial
Here’s a nice 30-second video tutorial on how to install and run Wirify thanks to Think1More from Seoul, Korea (Feb 2011).
How to uninstall Wirify
Right click (or Control-click on Mac) on the “Wirify by Volkside” link in your bookmarks toolbar and select Delete or Remove From Toolbar in the drop-down menu.
How to update Wirify
How to check Wirify version
See Viewing Wirify version information in the Wirify user guide.
How to install Wirify on the iPad
- Open this page in Safari – here’s a short link: bit.ly/wirify-ipad
- Tap add bookmark (5th icon above) to add this page to your bookmarks
- Go to your favourite web page and tap “Wirify” in your bookmarks.
These steps are adapted from Chris Bray’s excellent instructions for adding bookmarklets on the iPad and iPhone.
This page last updated on 21 Mar 2016